FIND ME



27 November 2014

LONDON STREET STYLE

I'm not going to give you the whole "shlep" about how I'm sorry I haven't been blogging because everyone hates that. I've been in Ghana and starting a new full time art course so I have reasons, but in wanting to start up again, I've been focusing on other peoples style rather than my own.


Taking photographs of style that inspires me or I find particularly unique helps shape my own style and gives me an fresh understanding of the current personalities and statements in the fashion world. Here are just a few photographs I took that inspire me & I would like to share with you.
















Styles ranging from classic and chic to outrageously bold. There were many more, but these particular individuals caught my eye and were a pleasure to photograph.




No comments:

Post a Comment