FIND ME



10 February 2014

COMBAT BOOTS AND PLATFORMS



Boots can be worn anytime, anywhere and completely make or change an outfit. I love how versatile they are and I will always be a strong lover of boots.





Even when they aren't completely boots, like the cut outs that came into fashion late 2013, still class as boots, but with an edgy and different feel. Of course Doc Martens will never go out of fashion, made for comfort, utility and ware. I'm so happy that platforms have come back in fashion and as you can see in previous posts, they are my go to shoes when I want to go for a quirkier or smarter look with an outfit. So if you haven't already, buy some, guaranteed to last you years and can be worn with anything, be it dresses, jeans, shorts or dungarees; you style it.

<>




No comments:

Post a Comment