FIND ME



26 February 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEKEND

London Fashion Weekend was probably one of the most exciting and influential day trips I have ever attended. So many fashionable people around you, all feeling the same buzz, buying designer labels and experiencing a part of London Fashion Week.






































































It was pretty cool walking around and purchasing from the designer boutiques and supporting brands that were set up all around Somerset House.

The majority of the merchandise were on sale and I met a lot of interesting people just wandering around.

I also attended two major catwalk shows, 

A trend spring/summer 2014 collection supported by THE OUTNET :











































These are just a couple of pieces from the four trends they introduced: Metals, Lace, Florals and Sport.

AMANDA WAKELEY Designer Catwalk: Spring/Summer 2014 New Collection: 





 As you can see, her collection was very tribal and about bright bold colours and bringing back a femininity to summer. 

We were also lucky enough to have a talk from the designer herself about her collection and the changes to expect from her brand in the future.



I wore a long sleeve, lace black turtle neck, with a beige pencil skirt and my new favourite long baby pink coat with my black platforms. I went for a long coat to achieve a classier look than usual as it was a 'special occasion'. 

My friend Amy, wore a green dress, a long tweed jacket and these beautiful, black cut out boots.


MINI UPDATE:
I recently got a job as the London Ambassador and Street Style Photographer for a blog called The Street Style Edition.

If you would like to see my photographs and posts, be ready for our launch on the 1st March here: london.streetstyleedition.com


<>

No comments:

Post a Comment